Registration is Now Open for the PVGrows Fall Forum – Oct 27
- Where are the business opportunities in the new local food economy?
- What role do entrepreneurs play in a healthy food system?
- Who provides the financing and investment?
- How can we support the growth of both for-profit and not-for-profit entrepreneurship?
Join us for an interactive session about the future of our Pioneer Valley food system.
- Networking: Get to know who’s who- from farm and food entrepreneurs to policy-makers, distributors, processors, emergency food providers, researchers, activists, and eaters.
- Dialogue: Exchange ideas with six innovative Pioneer Valley food and farm entrepreneurs, showcasing a variety of business models (for-profit, not-for-profit, and more).
- Financing: Learn about financial and technical assistance available to Pioneer Valley farm and food businesses.
- Inspiration: Our region is leading the way to a green food economy- come be a part of it!
Thursday, October 27th, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm (includes lunch)
Location: Greenfield Community College, Dining Commons
This event is Free. $5 donation requested for lunch.